Extracting the program and overlay schedule

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
polp6880
Extracting the program and overlay schedule

Post by polp6880 »

Hi,

I'd like to be able to extract the program and overlay schedule information in a text format so later on, I can run through this export and generate the schedule for our website. Right now, we are managing the website schedule separately and given that ProppFrexx will always have the most up to date changes (even the last-minute ones), it would great if somehow this information can be exported and automatically synced with the online version we have on the website.

Thanks!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Extracting the program and overlay schedule

Post by radio42 »

In the Program resp. Overlay Scheduler you can click on the "Print" button or even select various Print Styles (click on the arrow button below the Print button).
In the Print dialog you can then choose the "Export To..." option.

But this has to be done manually. There is no automatic sync option for a web-site.
Inzane8305

Post by Inzane8305 »

If the Program schedule is the one that is uploaded to a website you could make Proppfrexx do that automatic:
The scheduled show can have a Command run "on program starting" that upload a specific file to your website.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

That is correct.
But I assume the user wanted to do that in advance??
Else you are totally right.
polp6880

Post by polp6880 »

Bernd, I was aware of this feature but I was really looking for an automated method of some sort really.

Inzane8305, thanks for your response. This will work if I, for example, want to upload what's currently playing on the website but it won't help me generate a full day's schedule, unfortunately.