playlist creater - rotation

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: playlist creater - rotation

Post by radio42 »

If you changed the history settings (esp. the Back-To-The-Future options or other Restrictions like the Don't play Track again in... options), it is very likely, that the song history checks are more restrict resp. that additional song history entries are used (e.g. the future scheduled playlists).
This more sounds like that now you are facing a situation, where all your tracks in your libs fail the history check and thus you don't have sufficient tracks to schedule.
But all this depends on your library size and your history settings (which are unknown to me).
The tutorial video about the History Settings will explain this (http://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/forum ... f=5&t=1018).

A reinstall or using a different version would solve this issue - this sounds like a pure song history configuration issue. Many people believe, hat making checks stricter will help, but often this leads to all tracks failing too many restrictions.
But to answer your question: For a full an clean install remove the program and then remove the ProppFrexx AopDataUser folder (e.g. %appdata%\radio42).
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

Hi Bernd,

Found the answer here : https://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/foru ... rexx#p9886

Kind Regards,

Gunnar,

www.xtramusica.com
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

That is what I have written above as well.
But I don’t think it will help - see my answer above- which might have not seen yet.
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

Thank you, I´ll keep you informed !!