pfl on airlite

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Michel67
pfl on airlite

Post by Michel67 »

on the PFL I manage to forward to the voip channel on the airlite (channel 8) instead of to the speakers of the computer so I don't have to switch the headphones between computer and airlite (on the airlite I don't hear anything like I press the cue button at any channel, headphones connected to the airlite).

The only problem is if I press the cue button on the airlite of channel 8 (voip) (it then turns green) I have to turn off the mute button in the main mixer of PFOA, because it switches on as soon as I enter that cue button pressure.

So I can't find out why output channel PFL mute in PFOA when I press the cue button on airlite channel 8.

Anyone have an idea where to look?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: pfl on airlite

Post by radio42 »

I guess this is a question related to your Airlite setup.
Maybe Benjamin Hartwich who made the setup for the Airlite can answer this?!

However, I assume you would have to take a look to the Airlite mapping in the GPIO client application. Might be, that there is a mapping related to the channel 8 cue button which resolves to a PFL mute command?!
Michel67

Post by Michel67 »

Hi Bernd,

thanks for thinking along. You put me on track.
Michel67

Post by Michel67 »

solved! with the correct settings from Benjamin that I apparently forgot the last time I installed PFOA.
Michel67

Post by Michel67 »

Hey,

I have something that is not right with the settings of Benjamin Hartwich in combination with pfoa and airlite. I listen via the headphone jack on the airlite via ch8 to the stream (via winamp or chrome) but there the sound is left, right and right, left. These appear to have been exchanged. The volume meters, stream and pfl player are correct (tested with the intro of fly away by lenny kravitz).

Seems difficult to solve? No idea where to look. simplest is to change headphones ;)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

As it’s PFL, does the original channel also play with flipped left-right? Or only the PFL headphone Jack?
If yes, it might be an internal Airlite issue?
Michel67

Post by Michel67 »

Everything plays correctly except what goes from the PC to the Airlite via channel 8 (voip). Indeed, there may be an Airlite problem. Are there more Airlite (2016) users who can test this with Benjamin Hartwich's settings and files ??