problem with auto play

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
deshi
problem with auto play

Post by deshi »

I have a few programs set in the scheduler they all load correctly as in the playlist gets generated but for some reason it stops auto play at program change time. it works flawless at first but now i cant figure out how to keep auto play going so i dont have to manually interact.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: problem with auto play

Post by radio42 »

You would be the first where it wouldn’t work. As such I guess there is some specific reason for this.
What are your settings in the program? Are Overlays running in parallel? If yes, how are these defined?
Do you run any control-commands, which might disable AutoPlay. Are maybe some audio tracks flagged with the Option to stop AutoPlay?
And have you enabled the Continuous Mode in the general settings in section Scripts/Scheduler?

As you can see a lot of option.
As a last resort, you might enable de Debug Mode (se the More Stuff section). This generates a large debug_... .log file. When AutoPlay stops, note the exact time and send me that log file to inspect. But disable the Debug Logging after, as they log files can quickly consume a lot of disk space!