Special media entries font colour

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Farbo
Special media entries font colour

Post by Farbo »

Is it possible to define exact font/text colour? For example for jingles I defined red colour for font/text. As you can see from printscreen only track number in playlist is red but the rest of playlist item font has black colour. Is it because it is fixtime element or is there another reason?
Attachments
playlist item colour.jpg
playlist item colour.jpg (38.18 KiB) Viewed 7018 times
Peter
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Special media entries font colour

Post by radio42 »

You can adjust the color for each media entry type individually.
The media entry type colors can be defined in the general settings dialog (section 'Playlist/Others' by clicking on the 'MediaType Colors' button - same as for the cardwalls).
When defined they will be used within a playlist window for the 'Player' and '#' columns!
Other columns are not supported to ensure 'readability'.

Setting the font individually per media entry type isn't supported - but you can enlarge the Font in general by using the 'Big Font' option in the 'User Settings'.

This behaviour can also not be changed, as the general font and text colors are defined by the resp. selected 'Skin'.
TheoOrl45

Post by TheoOrl45 »

Regarding the media entry type, is it possible to define specific icons for "jingles", "music" and so on ?

I'm not in front of ProppFrexx at the moment and so, I didn't search by myself if it's possible... I take this opportunity of the previous question to ask you about the icons customisation.

The "star" icon for jingle is not very "sexy"... :-)
Theo, from France.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No, currently the media entry type names and icons are fixed and can not be customized.
szal77

Post by szal77 »

Erm… and this has got exactly what to do with font colours?