Advert slot

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
didac
Advert slot

Post by didac »

Hi!

I'm trying PF and I want create an advert slot to play one specific file at for example 17:15 h.
I create the campain, the slot, import track, I thing I have all, but when remains 30 seconds to 17:15 the advert change the logo (into Upcoming Overlays) from tick to red X.

On manual Overlay AD not yet written, can you explain all process?

Thanks ! ! !
didac
Re: Advert slot

Post by didac »

Thanks for the reply!

Effectively, when comes the time, the overlay player doesn't appear and the overlay slot is marked with a red X.

I have some screenshots, can I upload to the forum or another image hosting?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

If the Overlay-Player is not comming up, please check the following file within your ProppFrexx AppDataUser folder: "ProppFrexx ONAIR.OverlayYYYYMM.log"
That should give more information about why it is not starting in your case.

Also, what version/edition are you using?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

First, please take a look here (this post explains working with the Advert-Manager):
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59

It changes in the 'Upcoming Overlays' popup to indicate, that the overlay was triggered.
But from what you are saying it seems, that the 'Overlay Player' didn't come up and played the track in your case?!

Please provide some more details on how you defined the related Overlay Scheduler entry...
didac

Post by didac »

Thanks, I found the log:

18/03/2013 19:15:38: WARNING: Overlay 'Test@2013-03-18T19:15:38' not processed (no tracks found with 'AdvertSlot : Eldeimitja').

But I have one imported track assigned to the slot "Eldeimitja", then this error is incorrect...

I'm using 3.0.11.37 demo version.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Note, that there is a little checkbox infront of each title - this to make a track active (checked) or deactive (unchecked).
Also note, that an audio track is assigned to a 'Campaign' (which has a validity period which must also be matching).
You then assign the 'Campaign' to the 'Slot'.
Did you do that?