When shows proppfrexx the overlay-player

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
rvtienhoven
When shows proppfrexx the overlay-player

Post by rvtienhoven »

Hello, I'm trying the Proppfrexx Demo right now. I've a question about the overlay players. Is it possible to configurate how much time befor start, the overlay players is showing (with count-down) ?? Or is it possible to show a count-down clock in Proppfrexx until the start of the next overlay ??

I use an 'Ends-At' Overlay. The build in count down (under te dj player) Counts-down until the and time of this overlay. Not to the start time. I hopen you have a solution for this problem.

I hope you understand my question

Kind Regards,
Remi
radio42
Site Admin
Re: When shows proppfrexx the overlay-player

Post by radio42 »

Yes, you can configure the time:
When you open the Overlay Editor (i.e. double-click on an entry within the Overlay Scheduler) you find a field labled "Show X seconds in advance).
Show in Advance:
Defines the time in seconds the overlay is shown in advance of the actual start time (e.g. giving the user time to cancel, delay or edit the overlay).
When using the 'EndsAt' start type you MUST set this value high enough, i.e. it should reflect the maximum duration of all items played by this overlay.
Note: When set to 0 the overlay will NOT start automatically, but can only be started manually!

For more details you might click on the '?' icon at the top-right of the Overlay Editor.
rvtienhoven

Post by rvtienhoven »

Hello Bernd,
I Try to set the 'Show in Advance' to 900, but it jumps automatically to 600 seconds. I can't set an value higher then 600 seconds. What do I wrong??

Remi
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Currently this is the max. value (600 sec. in advance) - but it might of course be increased if really needed.
Why would you need to show it more than 10 minutes in advance?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

In v3.0.11.42 the Show in advance time was much enhanced to allow bigger numbers (esp. for the EndsAt option).