Reputation recent songs

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Ahmed Saied
Reputation recent songs

Post by Ahmed Saied »

hey, I need to play songs in my playlist " X " and i want no reputation with recent songs with 500 songs in X , so i need an option to play Age Last Played songs from 45 days for example , please can someone to help me to solve this problem.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Reputation recent songs

Post by radio42 »

It is not clear what exactly you don’t want to repeat.
I assume you are talking about tracks scheduled from the scheduler/script which should not be repeated.
In case you don’t want to repeat any track from any media library in any script, then you can specify the size of the global history to eg. 500.
Note that the global history is really global, as such it applies by default to all scripts and script-lines.
If you want to exclude certain script-lines from the global history checking use the related script-line option called SuppressHistoryCheck.

If you only want to apply the history check of 500 tracks to a single script, you can consider the script history, which is defined directly on the script editor.

Else, if you only want to not repeat 500 tracks within a certain media library you can also define a history on the media library itself.

In addition you can define so called Global Restrictions, see the general settings, section Logging/History.

For more info, please take a look to this tutorial video:
https://youtu.be/fJknoxnXOAQ