Unwanted broadcast record

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Jackie
Unwanted broadcast record

Post by Jackie »

Hello!
Unhappily on my keyboard a key combination entered and since then my shipments are stored on the sending server, I can change that?thx Jackie
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Unwanted broadcast record

Post by radio42 »

ProppFrexx does not start and can not start any recording on a streaming server side.
Guess you need to talk with your streaming server provider what exactly happened.

Please also tell me what exact version and license you are using?!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

What are your shipments, What is your sending server?
Being honest I don't know what you are talking about... can you clarify a bit more in detail, what your issue is?
Jackie

Post by Jackie »

Hallo , ich habe eine meldung von meinem stream anbieter bekommen dass meine sendung ausgezeichnet werden und sind auf dortigen server gespeichert, eine grosse mp3 datei , und das alles in zusammenhang mit proppfrexx, ich habe aber keine option gewählt um zu speichern ... kann man da was gegen tun?
Enriquetech

Post by Enriquetech »

Hello I have question. is any script or option to schedule an auto recording, this is my example. I make a show at 2:00pm and i wuld like the systems automatically start recording the show at this time. its any script or any tutorial how i can do that please. thanks
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

To record a specific program you can within the program scheduler use the events 'On Program Started' and 'On Program Stopped' (see the Control-Commands... button).
With the 'On Program Started' event you might e.g. specify the command:

Code: Select all

MIXER_OUTPUT_REC_ON
OUT|showname.mp3
Note that 'OUT' specifies the mixer channel to record and 'showname_${dd}_${MM}_${yyyy}.mp3' specifies the recording filename

With the 'On Program Stopped' event you use:

Code: Select all

MIXER_OUTPUT_REC_OFF OUT
You can then use a simple script to re-schedule this recording by specifying the 'LoadTrack' script-line mode and using the related recorded filename (showname.mp3).
Enriquetech

Post by Enriquetech »

Hello, I still have this problem, I'm trying to set automatic recording on a specific program using a command option but i have an error
I used this code script:
MIXER_OUTPUT_REC_ON
OUT|showname.mp3
and you told me i need specify the output to record and name ??? please i attached photos for my imput can you help to make sure according my photos what i need to do, I really thanks your help
Note: I attaech other photos on other post beause dont let me put more that 3
Attachments
03.JPG
02.PNG
01.PNG
Enriquetech

Post by Enriquetech »

Other pictures about my stting
Attachments
07.JPG
06.JPG
05.JPG
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

There seems to be a space missing in the above command, between the control command MIXER_OUTPUT_REC_ON and the subsequent parameters.

From the mixer channel it also looks like you may also want to use the PLAY mixer channel?
But if you want to have a combined signal of your Mic input and the PLAY channel you would do a bit more. Unfortunately I don’t know your exact setup.
I do see, that you are using 3 mixer output channels and have one mixer input channel, but I don’t know how they are connected. Are you using an external mixer console?
If yes, maybe you also want to record the In 1 mixer channel instead of PLAY?

I also don’t know, if your default recording profile is set to encode in MP3?
But first correct your command and add the space.
Enriquetech

Post by Enriquetech »

Ok i Undertand, Now I create a new Output that i want use as a red, if you see the pictures you will see the i am sending the signal from my micro In to my mixer output REC do you thinks is posible to set up now??
Attachments
A03.JPG
A02.JPG
A01.JPG