Setup

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Radiofreak
Setup

Post by Radiofreak »

Hi, i need Some help for the following:

In rotation mode i need to schedule for example at circ. 11:30 at the end of a song (so soft) the following setup:

Jingle
Voicetrack
Music file
Jingle

Is this possible in automatically mode? And what is the best was to do this. Thank you in advance.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Setup

Post by radio42 »

As you are saying your are already in automation mode, I assume you are already running a script driving that.
In this case the Overlay-Scheduler might be a good place to add another script on top, which delivers exactly the content you need.
Any script scheduled via the Overlay Scheduler will run exactly once (not looped), ie. you script might contain exactly the above given script-line entries.
You can than specify the 'AsPlaylistInsert' option with the overlay scheduler entry. This will ensure, that the overlay tracks will be added to the current playlist instead of being played in the Overlay-Player.

Another option is to schedule enough tracks via related script-lines first and then place a soft 'TimeUpdateSync' script-line entry for 30:00 as a script-line, followed by the above script-lines.

Not sure how you want to add the Voicetrack, eg. if that should be added later by a user? If yes, both options would allow you to do so.
In the first case just make sure to use the 'ResolveOverlays' option when generating the voice-tracking playlist.
Radiofreak
Re: Setup

Post by Radiofreak »

It's works like a charm..thank again Bernd.