Restore stucks

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
tihomir
Restore stucks

Post by tihomir »

Hello,

I just creating a backup from an existing configuration. Once i try to restore it, the program restarts as is should, but it stucks on the splash screen.
The configuration i just recreated from scratch for the latest version of proppfrexx, as i thought maybe the one from the previous machine was not compatible.

Thanks

Tihomir
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Restore stucks

Post by radio42 »

Can you tell me where in the SpalshScreen it got stuck (there is a bottom-text line in the SplashScreen which prints the current initialization steps)?
tihomir
Re: Restore stucks

Post by tihomir »

Hi Bernd

Can't reproduce the crash exactly again, but found out some things - which think are related.

I'm running version 4.0.5.8 but the running configuration is saved in AppData/Roaming/radio42/ProppFrexx ONAIR/4.0/ not 4.0.5.8
To avoid conflict with an "old" version i started the program with -config parameter to an empty folder where i set up everything from scratch.
I do regularly backups but when i do restore it somehow mixes itself up with the existing settings in AppData/Roaming/radio42/ProppFrexx ONAIR/4.0/ (I selected everything in backup options)
For now i manually overwritten AppData/Roaming/radio42/ProppFrexx ONAIR/4.0/ with my fresh config files, seems to be stable like this.

Will let you know if again appears

Thanks

Tihomir