Cardwall / D&R Airlite

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
henkieturbo
Cardwall / D&R Airlite

Post by henkieturbo »

Hallo Allemaal,

Heb een vraag als ik een card selecteer in een cardwall kan dan de bijbehorende startknop op mijn D&R Airlite van kleur veranderen zodat hij beter herkenbaar is als startknop. Het is een instelling in events/commands maar ik kom er niet uit

Wie kan me helpen

Alvast bedankt Henk
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Cardwall / D&R Airlite

Post by radio42 »

This forum is in English! I don't speak Dutch!

Please read this complete thread, as it might address the same issue (from reading your topic/subject): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2237
henkieturbo

Post by henkieturbo »

radio42 wrote: 18 Apr 2020 12:34 This forum is in English! I don't speak Dutch!

Please read this complete thread, as it might address the same issue (from reading your topic/subject): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2237
Hello everyone,

Have a question when I select a map in a map wall can the corresponding start button on my D&R Airlite change color so that it is more recognizable as a start button. It is an institution for events / assignments, but I cannot figure it out

Who can help me

Thanks Henk
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

See the post I shared above. This question was exactly answered there. In short: yes this works.
How? Read the thread ;-)
franksiegers

Post by franksiegers »

Hi Bernd,

Not sure if this was exactly the same question. If I'm not mistaken, the thread explains how to get a blinking light on the airlite while playing a cart.

But the question that henkieturbo asks (and what I'm also interested in): Is there an event for when selecting (not playing) a cart.

For example: all "cart buttons" on the Airlite are green in my default config. It would be nice if I could select a cart entry with my mouse and the corresponding button on the Airlite would turn red. That way it's more easily to find and press that button to start the cart.

Thanks again,

Frank.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Oh sorry, I thought this is clear, as all cartwall events are located in the general settings, section Events/Commands and in the event tree, see the 'Cartwall' node. There you'll find an OnCartwall1/2Selected event - I assumed, that this is known resp. you could find it yourself!

Note, that this event is triggered for ALL carts whenever a selection of a cart in the cartwall is changed!
E.g. when you have 20 carts in your cartwall and change the selection, 20 events will be raised (for each cart individually).
You can use the macros ${cartid} and ${cartisselected} to determine its selection state (1=selected; 0=unselected).
Note, that you can select multiple carts!
Example for testing:

Code: Select all

SHOW_ALERT_WINDOW ${cartid}|${cartisselected}
Probably you might use the following command to set the LED with the OnCartwall1Selected event:

EXEC_SEND_DRAIRENCE_SETLED *[TOINT:{${cartid}}:{vert}:{8}]|${cartisselected}
franksiegers

Post by franksiegers »

Hi Bernd,

Thanks, it's (partically) working!

I have to be honest: These commands and parameters are kind of rocket science to me. Could you perhaps help with the following:

The Airlite has 2 vertical columns of control buttons. The buttons in the left column are numbered 1 through 8, right = 9 through 16.

My cartwall in PFOA also has two columns with 8 carts but the left column contains odd numbers and the right column contains even numbers. I would like the numbers to match the Airlite.

I get that I should use some math using 'TOINT' but cannot comprehend how to accomplish it. Another question is how to define the led color. Your example makes the button red. I tried to use green by adding '|2' after the parameters but that did not work.

Thanks for your patience and time!

Greets,

Frank
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I guess you can use the above example, can’t you?
So please explain exactly WHAT is not working - a statement like 'partially' is not enough!

When you use this command as shown above - what is the issue with it?

EXEC_SEND_DRAIRENCE_SETLED *[TOINT:{${cartid}}:{vert}:{8}]|${cartisselected}
Maybe this post also helps:
https://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/foru ... 537#p13350
franksiegers

Post by franksiegers »

I must be doing something wrong cause the numbering is off:

This is what happens when p1=8 or 16:

1 on PFOA = 1 on Airlite
2 on PFOA = 3 on Airlite
3 on PFOA = 5 on Airlite
4 on PFOA = 7 on Airlite
5 on PFOA = 9 on Airlite
6 on PFOA = 11 on Airlite
7 on PFOA = 13 on Airlite
8 on PFOA = 15 on Airlite

9 on PFOA = 2 on Airlite
10 on PFOA = 4 on Airlite

etcetera. I would like:

1 on PFOA = 1 on Airlite
3 on PFOA = 2 on Airlite
2 on PFOA = 9 on Airlite
3 on PFOA = 10 on Airlite

What should p1 be?

The user manual at
http://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/downl ... 20v4.0.pdf does not state 'vert' as a parameter of 'TOINT'.
henkieturbo

Post by henkieturbo »

franksiegers wrote: 26 Apr 2020 12:24 Hi Bernd,

Thanks, it's (partically) working!

I have to be honest: These commands and parameters are kind of rocket science to me. Could you perhaps help with the following:

The Airlite has 2 vertical columns of control buttons. The buttons in the left column are numbered 1 through 8, right = 9 through 16.

My cartwall in PFOA also has two columns with 8 carts but the left column contains odd numbers and the right column contains even numbers. I would like the numbers to match the Airlite.

I get that I should use some math using 'TOINT' but cannot comprehend how to accomplish it. Another question is how to define the led color. Your example makes the button red. I tried to use green by adding '|2' after the parameters but that did not work.

Thanks for your patience and time!

Greets,

Frank
Frank, Will you share a printscreen of these settings in Proppfrexx
Thanks Henk