Start Cartwall

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
SiriusRadio
Start Cartwall

Post by SiriusRadio »

Hi Bernd

How do i program (hotkeys?) the buttons on my D&R Airlite (1-8)

Thxs in advance
Will
SiriusRadio
Re: Start Cartwall

Post by SiriusRadio »

And another annouing something that i would like to solve.
Bernd PF1.jpg
Of course, right mouse and delete but it shows evevytime again. Several files do have this ( i guess it was saved when i used that song in a voicetrack session). I've saved, deleted de .pmfp etc but nothing helpes.

Is there a way to delete this? Quet irritating during a nonstop session.
Will
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

a) Airlite - see these posts:
https://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/foru ... f=9&t=2534
https://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/foru ... =10#p13247

b) Meta Data like volume points might be stored to the following locations:
1. Audio Files TAG data
2. The extra meta data file .pfmd
3. the playlist file

To remove 1. or 2. you can for example go to the TAG Editor dialog (Alt+3) on the media entry or use the TAG editor icon the the player (in your above image it is the small middle top icon next to the time display).
In the TAG editor dialog make a right-click on 'Save Meta Data TAG' resp.'Save Meta Data File (.pfmd)' button to remove all meta data from the TAG resp. .pfmd file.
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

HI Bernd, this is what concerns me.
radio42 wrote: 05 May 2020 21:47 In the TAG editor dialog make a right-click on 'Save Meta Data TAG' resp.'Save Meta Data File (.pfmd)' button to remove all meta data from the TAG resp. .pfmd file.
I already deleted all .pfmd files in the folders, but somehow it reveals again after deleting.
Thats why i'm asking.
Will

Concerning the Airlite, i read that. And ik will try that
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Please read my post above again.
I assume, that you saved the meta data (volume-points in your case) to the TAG data of the audio file!
As such, it won't help, if you remove the .pfmd files (which is simply another, alternative way to save meta mata).
Thus: open the file in the TAG Editor and make a right-click on 'Save Meta Data TAG'
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

radio42 wrote: 06 May 2020 12:37 Please read my post above again.
I assume, that you saved the meta data (volume-points in your case) to the TAG data of the audio file!
As such, it won't help, if you remove the .pfmd files (which is simply another, alternative way to save meta mata).
Thus: open the file in the TAG Editor and make a right-click on 'Save Meta Data TAG'
Thxs, this problem has been solved. On the other hand, i don't get it concerning the airlite.
I've downloaded all Benjamin files and imported, as told, the airlite.events file. Importing it into General settings, events/commands.
Than i save PF and start PF again. No difference. I guess something must be wrong. What id i do wrong?

Do i have to paste all text, copy or what? I really got puzzeled? :roll:
Can you give a 'hand'?
Will
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Have you enabled the 'Ext. GPIO Service' in ProppFrexx (general settings)?
Have you imported it all in the GPIO Client and is the GPIO Client running?
meisterpropper

Post by meisterpropper »

Are only the cartwall buttons not working or all buttons?
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

meisterpropper wrote: 06 May 2020 16:21 Are only the cartwall buttons not working or all buttons?
Only the cartwall buttons.

I do also have another question. I'm using your 2players setting. Its really cool But when i'm during my voicetrack want to use my cartwall i can enhance the sound in the D&R but not hearing in the mix. How can i fix that.
meisterpropper

Post by meisterpropper »

Regarding the cartwall knobs: I´ve checked my config and it seems valid - I think we need to do a remote hands on. I can offer you that for a small amount - just write me at mail@str3am.de.

Voice Tracking and cartwall: I never really checked this. Have you tried to hold down the cartwall channel ON knob for a longer time until it blinks? I think then it should work.