mixer view

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
97underground1
mixer view

Post by 97underground1 »

Hi Bernd, sorry for last night its an extreme learning curve or me. im doing my best to maneuver thru it. two last questions in the problems i had last night , I can no longer get the mixer window to fit in its standard position on the right hand side of the screen. how can i fix that? and what does the fixed library history check mean and where is it best used. also the same answer for the suppressed history check thank you
radio42
Site Admin
Re: mixer view

Post by radio42 »

For the mixer position: hard to say, as I don’t know your current layout. If there is container hosting also other windows, you would need to resize that in order to make it fit.
The first link in the Tutorial in the General thread here hosts a video which roughly explains how to work with the dockable windows.

In the same list, there is a comprehensive tutorial video about the various history settings.
As a rule of thumb activate as less as possible restrictions, but only use them when there is a good reason for it.
D3R3K

Post by D3R3K »

This is what i have now
no mixer no clock
Attachments
3.png
3.png
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Looks like you might have closed all other docking windows.
What happens, if click on the View ribbon tab and than click sind n eg. the Mixer window button?
This would normally make them visible again, except you have moved them to an invisible location. In that case please Reset the Layout in the general settings, section Look and Feel.
D3R3K

Post by D3R3K »

Bernd Going to layout in settings, hitting restore and restarting did not bring back my mixer or the clocks. What do you suggest I do next?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

That sounds impossible and might indicate a more serious issue. Than please try it manually;
Closer ProppFrexx
Go to the ProppFrexx AppUserData folder
Delete the file called “ProppFrexx ONAIR.layout”
Start PropoFrexx

Now you should have exactly the default layout as after a fresh install. And this is exactly what the above button click should have done.
D3R3K

Post by D3R3K »

Bernd It worked i hit the wrong button thanks
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

;-)
97underground1

Post by 97underground1 »

one more question

Lets say I Have a special show scheduled for 1400 hours. It is now playing the special show. The computer loses power and I have to restart ProppFrexx. The software opens up the 1400 hours clock rotation instead of resuming the special program. Is there a setting that will allow Prop Frexx to return to the exact place in the special program that was on line before the power outage?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Only, if it not a single continuous mp3.
Ie. the default is to automatically roll forward each program to the track which would be playing at that time.
But it doesn’t roll forward within a single track!