voice tag

This forum can be used to post any topics related to general broadcast questions, tech stuff, informations etc.
This forum is unmoderated!
fjb59
voice tag

Post by fjb59 »

Hello. i've used lots of various dj and presenting softwre before, to date i find proppfrexx to be the most impressive. i see some of it is still a work in progress but then all good software is. i notice in the very impressive track editor you can place tags. in software i've used in the past one of the usable tags was named into and marked the beginning of the vocal part of the track and ther would even be a counndown to it in the track timer rundown. i see an in tag on this software but not an intor tag. what tag would be best suited for marking where the vocal start and is there a countdown to it?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: voice tag

Post by radio42 »

In ProppFrexx this is called ‚Ramp‘ and ‚Ramp2‘ - which are cue-points. These ramp positions mark the into times. And a countdown is also shown til they finish.
fjb59
Re: voice tag

Post by fjb59 »

radio42 wrote: 24 Jul 2022 01:20 In ProppFrexx this is called ‚Ramp‘ and ‚Ramp2‘ - which are cue-points. These ramp positions mark the into times. And a countdown is also shown til they finish.
wonderful.