tracks are in wrong "tempo", pitched up or like 44,1 kHz playn 48 Hz

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
marvex
tracks are in wrong "tempo", pitched up or like 44,1 kHz playn 48 Hz

Post by marvex »

Hi!
I can't even describe it, when I listen directly from TeamViewer ( I'm not in studio side location right now) then tracks are plays as normal, but in "normal mode" the sound to the ON AIR mixing console ( the sound coming with analog signal - not digital) and on stream tracks are lick pitched UP or ..
I have heard such a difference when you record 44.1 and play 48 or something like this.
we went live with a new program yesterday - but at some point it plays just right, so that it is not always like the "pitch" is wrong, but on this morning I have simply manually changed the pitch of the songs on all the tracks so that the songs sound normally on the air
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 08.55.38.png
marvex
Re: tracks are in wrong "tempo", pitched up or like 44,1 kHz playn 48 Hz

Post by marvex »

Like right now.. just -- output playing normally, I don't have pitch UP my tracks .. all works like it must work
radio42
Site Admin
Re: tracks are in wrong "tempo", pitched up or like 44,1 kHz playn 48 Hz

Post by radio42 »

??? I am sorry, but I can not really follow what you are trying to say. Except, that something sounds ‚pitched up‘.

However, I am very sure, that ProppFrexx doesn’t play tracks ‚picked-up‘.
So please describe when and where it sounds
Normal and when it sounds ‚pitched-up‘?

Please do a recording of your issue, ie. of the mixer output channel from which you are streaming. And double check, if it is really the output of ProppFrexx which is causing the issue. It more sounds to me, like your issue might be on your streaming server side and there something will go wrong there but not within ProppFrexx ?

Else also check your sound care for any issues?!