Show Visuals / Station image

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Adger
Show Visuals / Station image

Post by Adger »

I am not sure wether I am doing something wrong (or missing the point) or this is sort of a bug, so I put this under "Questions".

There is this window / container where the user can display his or her station image and various animated visuals that correspond to the audio. The user can switch styles and audiosource. Not sure what this window is called officially but I guess you know what I mean. I have this window as a tab in a Group Container that is undocked from the main window.

Two questions:

1) Everytime i restart PFOA it reverts to displaying the station's graphic and "forgets" all other settings regarding the visuals (style and source). How do I make this window remember it's settings? How do I set it to keep displaying the visual and remember the selected source?

2) Next thing is that when I change the Stations graphic it won't change in the window. Rightclick into the window (in the container) it offers "station image..." which would open an open file dialog. Regardless of what I am doing the image does not change. When I am opening the "User Settings" from the top ribbon though and click on the image in that dialog, pick an image in the associated open file dialog, it would work as desired. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?

Oh, and while we are there... is there a way to change the background-color of the window displaying the stations image (currently white) to the color of the selected user-theme?
Adger
Re: Show Visuals / Station image

Post by Adger »

Oh, didn't know about the 0,0-coordinate-feature...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I call this the 'Station Visual' window...

to 1) yes, currently the last selected 'visual' (and its settings) are not persistantly stored.
This because it is assumed, that by default you want to show your station image instead of a 'visual'.
I might think about saving these settings in one of the next versions.

to 2) sounds like a bug - I'll double check this!

to 3) the background is currently selected based on the selected image!
Actually the pixel color at the 0,0 location of the picture is automatically selected as the background color.
This in order to make the picture apprear aligned with the background.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The station image issue has now been resolved in the new v3.0.10.31.