Exception - and scripts not reloaded

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
hdradio
Exception - and scripts not reloaded

Post by hdradio »

This morning when I went to see what is pf doing, I saw the following exception:

Code: Select all

03/05/2014 01:28:33 [v3.0.13.19]:********** Error/Exception Information **********
Error Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Error Type: System.NullReferenceException
Error Source: ProppFrexx ONAIR.Void a()
********** System Stack Trace **********
   at ProppFrexx.Player.b.k.a()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()
********** End **********
Edit: same error happened again at :

03/05/2014 09:28:29 [v3.0.13.19]:********** Error/Exception Information **********
and

03/05/2014 09:58:34 [v3.0.13.19]:********** Error/Exception Information **********
Edit2: Additional info:
I notice that it does not play the Time Announce overlay. It was playing fine when I let it last night.
Also when I go to my scripts I don't find all of them. (Time Announce script is not there !).
Further investigating I 've found that something wrong must have happened while re-loading the script libraries. I have set to reload every 24hours at 01:15. That time the problem started.

So that errors pops up very time a not found script has to play.
Note: I haven't set any additional Script libraries. All my script libraries are under Script Library Path.
I clicked info button and showed me 10 scripts.
I then clicked reload/rescan button and now it shows me 20 scripts loaded (which is correct).
hdradio
Re: Exception - and scripts not reloaded

Post by hdradio »

Yes I have debug.log and I 'll send it to you by email.
Also now, without touching anything (except the reload scripts button) it stopped loading songs and stopped playing.
Have a look please because I 'm getting desperate.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Exception

Post by radio42 »

The exception happened in the Overlay-Player when trying to load the content for an Advert-Slot..
I need to validate that, but this can only happen, if suddenly something is unexpectedly missing.
Do you happen to have anything at that time being logged into the Debug_.log?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Exception - and scripts not reloaded

Post by radio42 »

The exception should be fixed with v3.0.13.21.