View windows

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
djanji
View windows

Post by djanji »

Hello Bernd,
I'm testing new version 4.009 and it close all the windows. I can't open any view windov like Mix, Find track, Explorer,...any idea?

Regards
Jani

P.S. Your web doest work :(
radio42
Site Admin
Re: View windows

Post by radio42 »

I just made a quick test here on 3 different PCs and it worked like a charm, no issues.
So I assume, that it must be somehow specific to your setup.

What you can try to do is to reset the layout.
a) either from the general settings, section 'Look and Feel'
b) or by deleting all .layout files from the ProppFrexx 4.0 AppUserData folder

Maybe there is also something else NOT okay on your machine, as my Web is also perfectly working!
(as you could post this here is even the prove, that my web is working ;-)
Quentin D

Post by Quentin D »

I had a similar issue, i accidently closed the right panel and the only window it reappeard was the mixer (on the View menu from the ribbon bar). I had to close ProppFrexx and run it again to retrieve others windows (find, explorer, streaming,...)!

Also, on the playlist window, a blank flash appears every time a track is loading in a player. I will try to find out if it's a theme related issue.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

As far as I can tell is the 'flashing' playlist window (when a track is loaded), still an unresolved issue in the UI lib I am using; which happens on certain PCs/graphics-cards.
This is probably related to the position of the TimeCode window, when directly docked above or below the playlist window.
Please try to dock the TimeCode window to another position or make it floating - to see, if the 'flashing' then disappears!