Advanced Dayparting

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Advanced Dayparting

Post by radio42 »

A new v4.0.0.27-beta is available which fixes the small bug in the Tagger, that the 'RuleSets...' button is not working.
inl_inc

Post by inl_inc »

Just got the beta version ... thank you for adding this feature in such a short time.

I defined the RuleSets within the main ProppFrexx program and applied them to tracks within the Tag Editor. A few observations from the beta version:

1. In the Tag Editor is it possible to separate contents of the Restrictions column into two columns: 1. Restrictions and 2.Rules
2. List available rules in alphabetical order within the Applied RuleSets input box
3. Open the Rule list when clicking into a blank area of Applied RuleSets input box (currently have to type in a letter to open it)
4. When opening Other tab for the first time in Tag Editor it asks for the location of the RuleSet file. Is it possible to add an option to modify this location.

Various combinations of rules seem to work as expected within the scripts. Going to spend a bit more time on this over the next few days.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Maybe first something in general:
There is exactly one set of restrictions (the original values in the 'Restrictions' group).
The newly added RuleSets define allowances. Every time which is not allowed is therefore restricted.
As such you would never really need both; but I left the original restriction in for backward compatibility reasons.

Now to your questions:

1) According to the above said, this wouldn't make sense.
2) Yes, this can be added I guess.
3) You can do so already. Just press the ALT key + the down arrow key.
4) Yes, I can add this for the Tagger. For ProppFrexx OANIR please see my comment 2 posts above.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The final v4.0.0.28 is out.

The RuleSets are now sorted and in the Tagger you can hold down the ALT key while clicking on the RuleSets button to change the file location.