v4.0.0.36 - stable

This forum will contain general news and announcements made by radio42.
radio42
Site Admin
v4.0.0.36 - stable

Post by radio42 »

Version 4.0.0.36 is out!

What's New?
  • Program/Overlay Import now creates sub-folders automatically
  • Explorer Window scrolling optimized (when meta data column are shown)
  • Media Library Server now checks for unique lib names
  • FLAC encoder changed for 64-bit streaming
  • Compressed WAV format tag reading/writing bug-fix
  • Various smaller optimizations
  • Other smaller bug-fixes
  • stable

Mostly bug-fixes, except...

Program/Overlay Import now creates sub-folders automatically
So far imported log files (from external schedulers) have directly been placed into the specified 'Playlist Output Folder'.
For better and more conflict free remote voice tracking capabilities a sub-folder (yyyyMMdd_HHmm) will now be added automatically for each imported program or overlay entry.

Have a great x-mas time and a fluffy holiday season.
If you are still looking for a new Christmas track, check this one: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1482
ferryvh
Re: v4.0.0.36 - stable

Post by ferryvh »

Hi Bernd,

Browse in files realy sucks. When i scroll, it jumps to the above. When i look in a large directory, the whole system hangs.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Just disable sorting. Or use the keyboard.
The behavior is by design of the UI lib I am using. I can unfortunately not change that.

To resolve it, disable sorting. i.e. hold CTRL and click on the column which is sorted so that no sort arrow icon is displayed anymore in the column header and it scrolls without issues.
ferryvh

Post by ferryvh »

Thanks Bernd, problem is solved. :)
djbony

Post by djbony »

Hi Bern, in .36 version I have problem with Import from external scheduler. I have writed directory path to Track Base Foldier in proppfrexx.importsformat... But .36 version this path not showing in import dialog. Next bug is in playlist window. Long time. If I set track setting from short-cut (Hook, StopAtEnd, etc.) on played or loaded song, Option of this track not showing in column. You must click to another one row and then is showed new setting for track. Petr
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Both your issues seems a bit strange, als nothing was changed in those areas.

In what exact file and at what exact location did you made a change and specified the track base folder?

And how and where exactly did you made a track option change? I seem to be not able to reproduce that from what you are explaining so far. Can you clarify this in a bit more detail?!
djbony

Post by djbony »

In this file "c:\Users\info\AppData\Roaming\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\4.0\ProppFrexx ONAIR.importformats" I have insert this: <option name="ImportTrackBaseFolder" value="D:\Radio CABLE 107_8 FM\Music; D:\Radio CABLE 107_8 FM\Jingles\New 2011; D:\Radio CABLE 107_8 FM\Jingles\New 2011\Voice; D:\Radio CABLE 107_8 FM\Jingles\Cable Yesterday; D:\Radio CABLE 107_8 FM\Liners; D:\Radio CABLE 107_8 FM\Proma" />. In previous version PFOA automatically put this to Import form from external scheduler to Track Base Foldier line. After update to .36 not.

And next bug. If you set track setting to hook or stop at end etc. with keyboard shortcut, playlist window this change doesn't show until you click to another row... This applies to tracks that are currently playing or paused (icons in playlist window).

Petr
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Now I understand and see the issue. It will be fixed in the next version!
djbony

Post by djbony »

Super... Going to update...
djbony

Post by djbony »

All working... Good job, Bern. Thanx! Merry christmas and happy new year! :)