History check

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
hdradio
History check

Post by hdradio »

Hi Bernd
I am trying to understand why although some songs have played a few hours ago, in "Last Played At" and "Play Counter" have zero values.
This results to play again and again those songs. My script lines are "Least recently Played".
My Settings are:
Folder/Libraries -> Song History 60
Script/Scheduler-> Song History 0, Global Song History 40
Script: Max History 100
2016-06-22.png
2016-06-22.png (208.59 KiB) Viewed 3700 times
(by the way, the font color -dark red- for played items in find dialog is too dark to read).
hdradio
Re: History check

Post by hdradio »

The dark red line in find window shows 20/06/2016 01:26 as the time this song played.
The when I took the screenshot the time was 22/06/2016 22:58.
At the Last Played At column it should show 20/06/2016 01:26 but it shows 01/01/0001... and 0 play counter.
There are not 2 different media entries. I 've double checked for this.
But next time it happens I 'll try the Alt+2 as you suggested.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The dark-red line in the Find-Window indicates, that the related track was already scheduled to a playlist (it is contained in the global history). This is probably, because it is currently scheduled to the playlist on the left side!

However, that track in the playlist (as marked in green in the playlist) seems to not have been played out so far.
Note, that the history is updated once a track is scheduled (added) to a playlist.
The entry statistic however is updated once a track is effectively played out.

I can hardly read the content in the green box in the Find window (since the posted image is too small), but it seems, that the content being displayed is different - while the logic to get the entry statistic is exactly the same!
The only reason for this could be, that these are 2 different media entries - maybe because the are comming from two different media libs or being to different physical files? Hard so say...
You might press ALT+2 (show track info) on the playlist item; as well as press ALT+2 on the find window item to get detailed info about these two entries...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes please, as both windows use 100% the same code to retrieve the entry statistics, it would be very strange, if both relate to exactly the same media entry.