PFP and scheduling

This forum can be used to post any topics related to general broadcast questions, tech stuff, informations etc.
This forum is unmoderated!
SiriusRadio
Re: PFP and scheduling

Post by SiriusRadio »

it says..
PF version.jpg
PF version.jpg (182.78 KiB) Viewed 9269 times
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes, that's why I asked upfront... you are still on v3!
I am sorry, but new things and features are only added to v4 ... so in you case: all what I have described in only available in v4!

You might want to upgrade, if you like..., see here for details: http://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/purchase.html#upgrade
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

radio42 wrote:On which version are you on... I guess on a v4.0.x.x. version?
I just tried it here and it makes a difference...when using "Check for Beta-Versions..." - the pop-up day... v4.0.1.49 !

What does your pop-up say?
As you know, i updated the system (thxs 4 the help), i even installed the latest BETA version. But the script still doens't run :roll: :cry:
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Then we need to do a TeamViewer session, because there might be something work with your paths or the script...
As here it works fine...unfortunately I only have time for a TeamViewer session either later on Friday evening or next week on Monday... ?!
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

radio42 wrote:Then we need to do a TeamViewer session, because there might be something work with your paths or the script...
As here it works fine...unfortunately I only have time for a TeamViewer session either later on Friday evening or next week on Monday... ?!
Monday is oké, please hand me some times so i will be availible as well. You know my emailsadres. SU
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

:D It does, compliments. :D
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Just got the info from the user, that now all is working, after he restarted his machine and tried again ;-)
So i was probably just a minor config issue somewhere... glad, that it is now working!