- History to Find Window added
- new Ember+ lib verison
- Allow private OpenWeatherMap API key
- Scriptline mode TimeUpdateSync bug-fix
- Database Media Library get track bug-fix
- FTE scheduling with RemoteVoiceTracking bug-fix
- Scheduled TimeUpdateSync bug-fix
- DJ Player FadeOut bug-fix
- Various smaller optimizations
- Other smaller bug-fixes
History to Find Window added
The main new feature is the history within the Find window. You can now use the ALT+Backspace key combo to go back to your previous search (if that existed). Another new key shortcut in the find window is CTRL+P which toggles back to the current playlist window.
Allow private OpenWeatherMap API key
So far we used an internal free OpenWeatherMap API key. This limited the accuracy and the refresh interval to 3 hours.
When you right-click on the Weather symbol (at the top right), the related context menu now contains a new “Set Private API Key…”
Use this to provide your own and private OpenWeatherMap API key, which might provide greater accuracy and allows more frequent updates.