Group Container

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Group Container

Post by radio42 »

As far as I can see, you are using a .pfp playlist to 'load' your track. By default a .pfp playlist might also save the defined cue-points of a track (in your case these might be incorrect, if the underlying audio file is exchanged by a new/different one).
But you can also add one of the following track option(s) to your playlist entry - just open the playlist and invoked the TAG Editor for the relevant entry by pressing ALT+3 and within the TAG Editor simply set the Options in the 'Track Data' tab.
That option might be:
- ClearAllCuePoints
and optionally
- RecalcACDP

The first will ensure, that any xisting Cue-Points are cleared, the 2nd might force to automatically recalculate them.
You might also define the same options on the script-line level.
This might also help...
djanji

Post by djanji »

Thanks,
Done that, but do I have to do this every time I rewrite the file in .php? Or is it any other easy way. I have 5 show that I record in the morning and repeat it in the afternoon. And I put it in calendar and I just rewrite the files in explorer. This work fine until you did some changes with mixing in and out in overlay. Is there a solution it will really make my work easier.
Thank for your replay.
Regards Jani
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No, because you defined it in the .pfp playlist definition file and that isn't overwritten or changed...it is just the related audio file - isn't it?!

With respect to the overlay mixing, that can be adjust using the new overlay entries mixing settings:

Mixing Time In:
Is the segue time in milliseconds between the current program and this overlay (mix in).
A positive value calculates the segue time from the end (cue-out) of the current track of the current playlist.
Set to 0 to start the overlay with the 'Next' cue-point of the current track of the current playlist.
Use a negative value to define a fixed fade-out time (for the overlay's mix-in), in this case the segue time is 40% of this fade-out time.

Mixing Time Out:
Is the segue time in milliseconds between this overlay and the subsequent program (mix out).
A positive value calculates the segue time from the end (cue-out) of the last overlay track.
Set to 0 to resume the playlist with the 'Next' cue-point of the last overlay track.
Use a negative value to define a fixed fade-out time (for the overlay's mix-out), in this case the segue time is 40% of this fade-out time.

The default for the 'Mixing Time Out' value is 0!
So you might need to adjust your overlay entries to achieve an individual setting.

For example try the following:
Mixing Time In = -1500 ms
Mixing Time Out = 700 ms