Auto play does not switch on

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
hdradio
Auto play does not switch on

Post by hdradio »

There is a scheduled program playing and I want to switch to a new playlist for a live show.
I stop scheduler and I delete all the tracks except the one playing.
An overlay is ready to start. The current song finishes, the overlay starts and while overlay is playing I close the previous playlist and let only the new open.
I want this new playlist to start as soon the the overlay finishes. I click AutoPlay but it does not enable.
So I have to wait for the overlay to finish and then manually start the new playlist.
Why I could not enable AutoPlay while the overlay was playing ?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Auto play does not switch on

Post by radio42 »

Guess you already asked almost the same back in some other post.
My answer was:

You might now try the new v3.0.14.16, where the AutoPlay behavior was changed accordingly.

As such, you can now toggle the 'Live Assist' mode directly while the Overlay is playing and if this turns on AutoPlay, it won't start playback of any playlist players anymore.
The playlist would then be resumed once the overlay player has finished and resumes the playlist.

I need to take a look, why a direct toggle of the AutoPlay state is still not allowed while an overlay is playing.
So for now (till I analyzed it), you might use the 'Live Assist/Manual Operation' button.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Auto play does not switch on

Post by radio42 »

In v3.0.14.20 AutoPlay can now also directly toggled while the Overlay is playing.