Lost of dock Item on screen

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
bigoldmartin
Lost of dock Item on screen

Post by bigoldmartin »

I was using ProppFrexx when it crashed and gave an error which stayed on screen for a while, when I restarted ProppFrexx the items which are in the dock area did come on to screen, I tried clicking on the view ribbon to see that would bring any of them back on screen but that did not work. I also tried reset this also did not work, I then tried windows system restore (only back 2 days) this also did not work.
Can anyone help with this problem , should I uninstall clean my registry and install again?
bigoldmartin
Re: Lost of dock Item on screen

Post by bigoldmartin »

hank you

There was no error recorded in log but have deleted layout files this did the job now have dock area back on screen

once again thanks
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Lost of dock Item on screen

Post by radio42 »

First please send me your "Error.log" file, which is contained in your ProppFrexx AppUserData folder, it should contain the error reason.
You'll find that here:
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\4.0

If that file doesn't contain any errors, I am afraid it was a more general system error, which is not directly related to ProppFrexx, you might locate this in your Windows Event Messages.

Then, please delete all .layout files in your ProppFrexx AppUserData folder and then try to restart ProppFrexx...
Maybe these files got corrupt during your crash?

Greets,
Bernd