PFL Player

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
DJSven
PFL Player

Post by DJSven »

i youse to PFL the PFL player by make a doble click. In Routing i youse the playout my output 6 but is always play it on output 5. Is the double click the PFL Player ? and way it is not running on OUT6 ? D&R Webstation
radio42
Site Admin
Re: PFL Player

Post by radio42 »

Same here, I hardly understand your issue and setup.
But it sounds like the PFL Player plays on a ‚wrong‘ output mixer channel?
If so, Please check the setup and routing of your mixer output channels. Maybe you have mixed WDM and WASAPI and used the same sound card device? But this does sound like a config issue and not a ProppFrexx issue.
DJSven

Post by DJSven »

no, setup is Ok - piture
PFL Player - out put on 5 - not on 6
Screenshot 2021-10-03 144845.png
Screenshot 2021-10-03 144725.png
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I am sorry to say, but your Mixer Setup might look okay, but when looking at the specifications of the Webstation, I guess it is NOT correct. But the devices from the Webstation, i.e. the drivers might pretend that all is okay, but unfortunately it is not.
The Webstation has 3 output devices:
- USB Audio Codec (Mixer 5)
- 2-USB Audio Codec (Mixer 3)
- 3-USB Audio Codec (Mixer 4)

The VOIP mixer channel which you are using and which is even listed as an output device for the PFL Player is NOT a real output device, but infact an input device!
Ie. there is no real output channel left on the Webstation.
The VOIP channel might be used (I don’t even know this), but in that case the Webstation might use the default, ie. the first output instead, ie. the Mixer 5.

As there are no 4 physical output devices on the Webstation (but only 3), your setup is not correct.
The confusion comes from D&R pretending to make you believe, that there are 4 output devices, but D&R doesn’t even provide its own device drivers… so these are unfortunately not optimal.
Maybe you can contact D&R for further complaints or clarification?
As said ä, I am sorry, but this is nothing ProppFrexx can solve for you unfortunately.
Inzane8305

Post by Inzane8305 »

Sorry to correct you Bernd: The Webstation has 3 "normal" soundcards (fader 3, 4 and 5) but ALSO has a VOIP (fader 6) normally used with Skype calls or others. That VOIP is actually what DJSVEN is using for CW/PFL a.s.o.

DJSVEN: Take a look in GITHUB for https://github.com/benhartwich/proppfrexx-remote there is a webstation repository. (It uses som other channels for the different things.)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I know, that it has a separate Telefone/VoIP channel fader. But that doesn’t mean, that this is an extra 4th USB stereo output. The DnR website clearly states, that the Webstation only has 3 X USB output channels and not 4.
So to me it sounds, that the VoIP channel fader is an input, but not an output?!
But I might be wrong, I am not a DnR expert…

However, this is something DnR should answer and probably not a ProppFrexx issue.
If there is a 4th output channel, than I am sure ProppFrexx can use it.
DJSven

Post by DJSven »

ok its running now. it was not enougt to save the gernal setting. i must restart the software. than cane i youse the chanel.