Adv campaign start day

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
RadioDada
Adv campaign start day

Post by RadioDada »

Suddenly, when I want to register a new advertising campaign, whatever start date I set, the program registers the campaign with the current date. Have I enabled/disabled any general settings by mistake? How could I go back to the previous situation where I can register campaigns with the desired start date?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Adv campaign start day

Post by radio42 »

Here it doesn’t happen. Can you post a screenshot, so that I maybe better understand what exactly you mean?
As a test I just created a new campaign (today, on the 4th of Dec. 2022), and specified a Start Date of the 1st of Dec.
New Campaign.jpg

There was also nothing changed in any of the latest versions.
RadioDada

Post by RadioDada »

Looking at the screenshot in your message, I think I understand what's happening: for one reason or another I can't expand the "Campaign" window and I can't see and access the "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons. As a result, by not validating the changes I make, is normal it not be saved. How can I expand this window that seems to be stuck? I don't have a maximize button, I can't expand from any side or corner...
Attachments
ScreenShot024.jpg
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

What is your screen resolution and DPI setting on your PC? Normally each dialog should scale automatically. For whatever reason this seems to be broken on this dialog. I need to check this as well?!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

A new v4.3.3.7 is available!
It contains a bug-fix for High-DPI settings for a few dialogs like the Campaign Edit one. So I hope this is resolved now!
RadioDada

Post by RadioDada »

Thank you very much for your help. I fixed it and everything is fine now.