Scheduler

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
djbony
Scheduler

Post by djbony »

Hi, I have automatically recurring events on my calendar on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. I always have to manually erase the green ones so that the pink ones play out properly. Is there any way to set the priorities so that I don't have to edit it manually? Thanks.
Attachments
scheduler.png
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Scheduler

Post by radio42 »

No. Program scheduler entries should be by design unique and mutual exclusive. They can not happen in parallel, like overlay entries.

I can not see your recurrence pattern, but you can define the Clock 1 and Clock 2 entries for 20:00:00 and 21:00:00 to recurre every week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but not Friday to Sunday?!
djbony

Post by djbony »

Clock 1,2,3,4 are repeated periodically every 4 hours. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 20-22 I run a special (in pink). However, in the scheduler, it is not possible to exclude the time when it meets...
Attachments
yesterday.png
clock1.png
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

It is possible.
You simple need to create for each day individual entries, which do not repeat every 4 hours, but daily.

Yes, this results in slightly more entries in total, but prevents those parallel entries.
And is not really critical, as it is just configured once.
djbony

Post by djbony »

I'll try it. Thanks for advice. I didn't think of it from that point of view :)