Playlist layout

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
csaba1986
Playlist layout

Post by csaba1986 »

Hi there,
I have just bought the 4.44 version and I have noticed 2 difference compare to version 3.
Not sure is it a bug or what needs to be done but I would appreciate some help.
1., I can't select anymore the Ramp or Out time in the column selector. How can I set this up? it is very important to be able to use it live without extra clicks.
2., I have noticed a space i the columns and I try to restructure it but that space is still there? why? How can I rid of it?
Untitled.png
Thanks,
Csaba
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Playlist layout

Post by radio42 »

Yes, the layout has been enhanced in v4 to support a multi-row (banded) layout. See here for details: viewtopic.php?p=10143

You can still use a single row layout, but you need to define this yourself (as the default is now a layout with 2 rows per entry). Each column belongs to a group (a so called band). As explained in the above post you can select the related 'Band' from the 'Columns/Band Chooser'. The Ramp, Outro, Next and Hook cue-points are located in the MetaData band.

Also note, that you must now save the layout manually (once it is defined as you like it). Use the 'Miscellaneous' ribbon tag for it and click on the 'Save Layout' button. You can now save two different layouts for manual and scheduled playlists.
csaba1986
Re: Playlist layout

Post by csaba1986 »

WoW, amazing! love it, thanks!