Schedule timing is not correct at first start

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
csaba1986
Schedule timing is not correct at first start

Post by csaba1986 »

Hi there,
This is not a big bug but could be annoying if you wanna start working on the onair playlist.
At the very first time when I start a Program Overlay, the first song will have the actual start time but after the songs Schedule time just show the "original" schedule time as per as the Program Overlay.
Steps I did:
- Open 4.4.4.1 Proppprexx
- Click on Auto Play
- Click on Run Scheduler
timing.jpg
My Program Overlay originally would start at 6am but I have started after 9.
On the note once the playlist go to the second track, the Playlist Schedule Time also updated to the correct one so this is up only at the first song.
Thanks
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Schedule timing is not correct at first start

Post by radio42 »

First, it seems you are talking about the Program Scheduler (and not the Overlay Scheduler?!, as these are two separate and independent) .

It looks you are using a pre-generated playlist of that specific program. I.e. you load a playlist program late. In your case you might have also set the option "SuppressLateStartRollForward" in the Program Scheduler entry.

Yes, this is indeed currently by design, that the backtiming is calulated when either any cue-point is changed or a track is stopped in a a plalyist.
I.e. in your specific case, this will happen after after the first track is played.

I can take a look, if I can even look at that edge case to calculate the backtiming as whenever a pre-generated playlist is loaded...
csaba1986

Post by csaba1986 »

Hi there,
This is not a pre-generated list, this was created on the fly by the Program Scheduler.
Thanks
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Please post the related script here!
As I can not reproduce the issue if it doesn’t contain a LoadPlaylist script-line…