ProppFrexx v2.0 .NET:
Broadcast Automation and Scheduling
ProppFrexx is may be the most efficient and easiest way to handle non-stop radio automation!
It remotely controls your Winamp media player, monitors the playlist and add tracks to it on the
fly whenever needed. ProppFrexx is designed to work with Winamp 2.x and 5.x, since this is the most common player used
for internet radio broadcasting.
- Compatible with Winamp 2.x and 5.x !
- Management of M3U files as media libraries - your source of any tracks you want to play
- Extensive scripting features to control track cueing to Winamp (e.g. randomly)
- Sophisticated program scheduler to automate all your tasks and scripts
- Various song history options to ensure that tracks are not played twice
- CARP compliant with independent Track, Album and Artist histories
- Supports of any file formats, e.g. mp3, wma etc.
- Pre-listen functions through build in media player
- Remote-Server/Client to control two instances of ProppFrexx
- Various statistical functions
ProppFrexx is designed and developped by an internet radio station for internet radio stations.
ProppFrexx enables you to run your radio station fully automated. You can be on vacation, on work
or just relax in the sun . ProppFrexx will schedule your program, select the tracks automatically
from your media libraries according to your script and will cue them to Winamp.
(c) 2003, www.radio42.com. Hamburg, Germany