ProppFrexx Meta Data Editor (Free):
The ProppFrexx Tagger is a standalone meta data editor which can be used to edit any available TAG data (ID3v1/v2, OGG Vorbis, APE, WMA, ASF, M4A, iTunes, RIFF INFO, BWF BEXT and CART etc.) within your audio files. This not only allows you to maintain any standard TAGs (like Artist, Title, Composer, ISRC, Grouping, Mood, Genre, CoverArt etc.), but also gives you the ability to pre-define cue- or hook-points, volume envelops, track/voice inserts etc. Beside storing the meta data directly within your audio file, the ProppFrexx Tagger also allows you to save separate meta data files along with the audio (if you don't want to make any modification to your source files). And the best is - it is free. You can freely distribute and use it. No license is required.
- MDI, explorer style meta data editor
- Direct TAG editing within the table grid incl. mass changes
- CoverArt/Picture support
- ReplayGain and BPM calculation support
- Extra TAG dialog for additional meta data attributes
- Supports AAC, AIFF, APE, ASF/WMA, FLAC, ID3v1, ID3v2, MPC, MP4/iTunes, OGG, WAVE/RIFF, BWF, WavPack
- Integrated PFL Editor with WaveForm visualization
- Full ProppFrexx ONAIR meta data support (like cue-/hook points, volume envelops, track insert events etc.)
- Full ProppFrexx ONAIR media library support
The ProppFrexx Tagger needs the .Net Framework 3.5 or above to be installed on the target machine.
It supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 2000
The meta data editor uses the installed MP3 codec on the target machine as it comes with the Windows Media Player. So no additional MP3 license is required.
No setup is required. All files are provided in a single zip file, which can be unpacked wherever wanted.
The ProppFrexx Tagger is already a part of ProppFrexx ONAIR.