ProppFrexx WebRadio Player:
The ProppFrexx WebRadio Player is a simply but efficient and high quality internet stream player, that is freely customizable. And the best is - it is free. You can freely distribute and use it. No license is required.
- Single Button Player
- Supports for MP3, OGG and WMA internet streams
(other formats are supported via add-ons, see www.un4seen.com)
- 10-band EQ with Pre-Amp
- Multi-Language Support
- Fully customizable UI
- Integrated Mini-Web-Browser
- Support for multiple parallel Layouts
ProppFrexx WebRadio Player: Two Layout Examples
The ProppFrexx WebRadio Player needs the .Net Framework 2.0 or above to be installed on the target machine.
It supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 2000
- Windows 98
The player uses the installed MP3 codec on the target machine as it comes with the Windows Media Player. So no additional MP3 license is required.
No setup is required. You might simply provide all the deployment files in a single zip.
The ProppFrexx WebRadio Player has the following UI elements:
- "Station Display": allows you to select any configured station/stream
- "Play Button": starts or stops the actual playback of the selected station
- "Format Display": shows the currectly playing stream format
- "Title Display": shows the currently playing title of the station/stream
- "Level Meter": left/right peak level meter
- "Volume Control": allows you to adjust the output volume
- "Web Browser": integrated mini web browser
In an "Options Dialog" the user can configure the following settings:
- Output Soundcard: selects the soundcard to be used for output
- Language: the language to be used
- Equalizer: allows you to enable the 10-band EQ plus the Pre-Amp
Any changed settings will be saved automatically when the player is closed.