v3.0.15.16 - stable

This forum will contain general news and announcements made by radio42.
radio42
Site Admin
v3.0.15.16 - stable

Post by radio42 »

Version v3.0.15.16 is out!

What's New?
  • Playlist, Find, Trackboard: TAG-Reading disabled if sorted
  • New Web-Seach Hotkeys (Shift+Alt+1..9)
  • Advert-Manager FixPrice bug-fix
  • Advert-Manager reload bug-fix
  • Uncertain/rare TAG display bug-fix
  • Scheduler Memory-Leak bug-fix
  • New UI Lib upgrade
  • Various smaller optimizations
  • Other smaller bug-fixes
  • stable
Luka C
Calendar Incompatibility

Post by Luka C »

There might be an incompatibility with Calendar file handling between v3.0.15.16 and any previous versions.
In the test case scenario, multiple instances of ProppFrexx access and modify the same .calendar file for the Program Scheduler via a network share. Additionally, instances are scripted to remotely reload the scheduler data upon modification.
When one instance was updated to this newest version and modified a Program Scheduler entry, the calendar became unreadable by other instances. If Program Scheduler was opened on an old instances afterwards, the calendar would look completely blank despite the .calendar file's content remained to bee seen by a text editor of choice.

Did the .calendar XML formatting change?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: v3.0.15.16 - stable

Post by radio42 »

A new UI library version is being used in the latest version to overcome a memory leak issue with the scheduler.
But I did not notice nor I am aware of any changes in the .calendar file format.
However, it is always a good idea to update all instances to the same PF verison.
I just made a quick test here and all was fine. I could read in a .15 calendar file verison with the new .16!