- New control-commands added
- New UI lib version
- RemoteVoiceTracking remote file-id generation optimization
- Optimized UAC when using customized layouts
- Start AutoPlay with URL as 2nd entry bug-fix
- New 'ExcludeWithRandomStartLine' script-line option
- Various smaller optimizations
- Other smaller bug-fixes
Beside some additional D&R EXEC_SEND_AIRLITE_ commands, there is a new MODSTREAM_WATCHER_UPDATE command available. It works exactly like the MODSTREAM_WATCHER_START and has also the same parameter. The difference is, that the _UPDATE command does not stop the MODStreamWatcher, if it was already started. Instead it just updates all parameters, so that if the currently running MODStream disconnects, the new updated parameters would be used.
This should allow a much better transition in case of two sub-sequently scheduled remote broadcasts using the MODStreamWatcher.