Page 1 of 1
Posted: 26 Dec 2017 23:08
Version 18.104.22.168 is out!
- new Auto Recording 'Change with Filename' option added
- new 'ForceAutoRunEvenIfDeactivated' Overlay option added
- new 'Discard All Changes' button added to the Scheduler controls
- Advert News Category display bug-fix (strikeout was not applied correctly)
- EntryStatistic bug-fix (in case a custom Song-Title format was choosen)
- MixerChannel AutoRecording sensing optimized
- Embedded Containers now resolve ExecuteCommand
- Track/PlaylistInsert Events now support macros
- Missing DevExpress Utils.UI file added
- new Advert 'Suppress Region-Overlay when in Live-Assist' option added
- Empty Advert/News slots are now still filled and played
Nothing fancy, but a little roll-up and 2018 release.
Happy New Year...
Posted: 05 Jan 2018 01:23
After updating to this version, the AutoPlay function behaves strangely. If I disable it, it gets enabled again every time a track ends. This happens by manually disabling it (i. e. clicking the Auto Play button) or by using the Talk User function which pauses the playlist.
I found out that if I disable the scheduler, this behavior does not happen.
Posted: 05 Jan 2018 08:47
I cannot reproduce that here - nor was the AutoPlay behavior changed in the latest version.
Maybe you have enabled the SilenceDetection and enabled the AutoPlay option with it?
When the TalkUser function is set to stop the Playlist and is then toggled off again, it might also restart (AutoPlay) the Playlist.
Or maybe you are sending a control-command yourself somewhere to activate AutoPlay again - but when you just turn off AutoPlay in a running/scheduled playlist and the track ends, it will not automatically be a turn on again.
Posted: 07 Jan 2018 23:01
I did te update last friday. This weekend our dj's reported 3 problems:
1. Column layout and number of visible columns changed in the playlists.
2. The name displayed in te playlist tab defaults to 'New Playlist' now where before the update the playlists generated by a script would show the script's name in the tab.
3. The AutoPlayNext function (ALT-N) does not seem to function anymore.
I did not delve into this yet, i assume the 1st item can be solved by changing the layout manually, but nos. 2 and 3 sound like possible bugs.
Could you have a look please?
Posted: 07 Jan 2018 23:54
see here: http://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/forum ... f=4&t=2015
Use the already provided v22.214.171.124-update (use "Check for Updates..." under the blue question mark icon at the very top right).
I cannot reproduce this here. ALT+N is a playlist short cut, which toggles the selected track's 'AutoPlayNext' option and this still works like before. I just tested it and had no issues.
Posted: 08 Jan 2018 21:59
Thanks, i will install the new update a.s.a.p.
Regarding 3, maybe i was not clear in the description of the problem. ALT-N activates the option AutoPlayNext correctly, but then the next track is not played automatically. So, after using ALT-N the music still stops after the current track. Did you check that too?
Posted: 08 Jan 2018 22:04
Yes, I did check this and in all my tests the next track was played when the option was activated even if AutoPlay was off.
If that is not the case in your tests, please describe them exactly step by step, so that I can try to reproduce them.
Posted: 16 Jan 2018 21:49
I updated to v126.96.36.199 last weekend and all above mentioned issues have been resolved.
Thanks again and greetz,