- Docking/Panel layout bug-fix
- "Import Scheduler Log-File" button added to "New" ribbon button
- Playlist 'Add Document...' added (incl. full Rft-Editor)
- Script-Editor 'Container - News' bug-fix
- New QuickMonitor control-commands added
- Advert & News Management: Priority and Alphabetical News Track Usage added
- Various smaller optimizations
- Other smaller bug-fixes
Playlist 'Add Document...' added (incl. full Rft-Editor)
You can now directly add and edit external documents to your playlist.
This includes a full Rft-Editor to edit your notes, annotations or moderation script outline.
Advert & News Management: Priority and Alphabetical News Track Usage added
The audio tracks of a 'New Category' can now also be sorted by 'Priority' or 'Alphabetical'.
The 'Priority' mode uses the 'Rating' meta data TAG to sort the audio files (a higher rating is used first).
The 'Alphabetical' mode sorts the audio tracks by file name (A to Z).
Both modes then use the files sequentially (once sorted).