Overlay stuck and PFOA stuck

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Overlay stuck and PFOA stuck

Post by radio42 »

Yes, please!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Finally fixed in v3.0.14.26!
hdradio

Post by hdradio »

Yes finally it's fixed but I have a small problem.
Without having changed anything to my settings (I 've only updated to .26), my overlays end about 100-200ms earlier and sometimes cut some audio from the end of the last track in overlay.
This was not the case with previous versions.

Also the listeners count in status bar is not correct. Sometimes is -1 sometimes 0.
(I am streaming with my OnAir pc and try this new version on Backup pc. Here, the encoders are stopped and only get the listeners count).
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes, that might be slightly the case, as the previous segue/mixing implementation was not really fully correct, so that has been corrected in the .24 release.
Please see the "Mixing Time" settings here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1250

Mixing Time:
Is the segue time in milliseconds between the current program and this overlay (mix in as well as mix out).
A positive value calculates the segue time from the end (cue-out) of the current track of the current playlist resp. the last overlay track.
Set to 0 to start the overlay with the 'Next' cue-point of the current track of the current playlist resp. to resume the playlist with the 'Next' cue-point of the last overlay track.
Use a negative value to define a fixed fade-out time (for the overlay's mix-in and mix-out), in this case the segue time is 40% of this fade-out time.

In your case (if I remember your settings correctly) you specified 1000ms for the "Mixing Time".
So you might want to change that to another value - as this value means, that the next track will also start 1000ms before the end of the last track in the overlay.