Track insert

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
f3rry
Re: Track insert

Post by f3rry »

Tranision mode end with ramp of next track, also other modes tested. The ramp position was set at 20 sec. and the jingle was 6 sec.

There is also something else wrong.

I start Proppfrexx, i select an empty playlist, i set the ramp time on a mp3, and i put that mp3 on deck A or B sometimes the ramptime bar below does not appear.

This only happens the first time when i select the mp3, if i start it the second time, the rampposition and cuepoints are visable.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Then something with your machine or OS or whatsoever is not okay - that never happens here - nor have I ever heard from any other customer something that weird!

Also make note of my previous post - I still assume, that you might be dropping the Jingle to a DJ Player directly and not to a playlist entry! I made various these, asked a few other users, and none of them is having an issue with this.
So can you please validate how you are testing things?!
f3rry

Post by f3rry »

Sorry i forgot to mention that, but no i don't drop it directly on the player, but in the playlist.

You mean other users don't have the same problem with the jingle in a mp3?
or the second issue, that the ramptimebar isn't visible by the first click on a mp3.

What can be wrong with my machine or OS, i have test my machine with crystaldiskinfo he say's everithing OK.
I will try some other tests programs to see if anything can be found.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I mean, that I have never heart about the issue, that the ramptimebar isn't visible from any other user.

And I mean, that I can absolutely not reproduce your Jingle drop issue, here it simply works.
Maybe you can make a video how you do things...?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

So here comes a video for demonstration...
Sweeper Transition Video...
f3rry

Post by f3rry »

I saw the movie and indeed it works. I also made a movie to show you what happens here. I send it to your email with a link on Wetransfer. Made the video with my phone.

I also tested my pc and everithing seems ok. Switcht from harddrive didn't work either. :roll:

I saw you use another skin, could that be an issue. I also have 4 TB f music loaded in the database of proppfrexx?
f3rry

Post by f3rry »

Yes finally you fixed it, great work man.

There's one little tiny problem left with the drop sweeper option like i showed you in the video, it only works in the demo version. As soon as i register, it's gone.

I've tested it twice. Removed the registration entry's from register, started proppfrexx again and it works as demo.
I registerd again, and it's gone again.

Small issue, i think this option is not available for the premium version that i have?

gts Ferry
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The v4.0.0.24 finally fixed it.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The "ConvertToSweeper" function had (since it was introduced in v4) only been enabled in the Professional- or Enterprise-Edition.
This was never changed.

This has nothing to do with the Demo-Version, since that always runs with all features enabled (Enterprise-Edition mode) but with the know time and beep limitations.
f3rry

Post by f3rry »

I have this key, Premium Edition (Non-Commercial), and this option was alway's working. (i mean put a jingle into a mp3 option. i don't know if we are talking about the same)

Realy strange what you are telling me now, that means i have to upgrade my proppfrexx now, to use that option, while i'm using it al allong up till version 4.0.0.17