Hang/Freeze on Placeholder insert

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
djcohh
Hang/Freeze on Placeholder insert

Post by djcohh »

When a playlist is on Autoplay, Preserve, NO-Follow. When deck A, B, C is loaded with resp. playlist item highlighted, when selected the middle (from all 3 loaded tracks) and insert a Placeholder, the program freezes (sometimes it hangs on the first insert, sometimes on the second insert).
In this state when a track ends then the next track won't play, creating silence. The only way to get out of this situation is to kill (via Task Manager) and restart the program.

In case you are wondering what I am doing, I am simply trying to attach a Control-Command to a Placeholder track. It would be nice if a control command has its own entry :)
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Hang/Freeze on Placeholder insert

Post by radio42 »

I'll take a look.
Which exact version are you using?

Btw, each track can have its own control-commands.
But there can not be a 'control-command' track, as a non-playable entry has to no timing assigned.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes, that was indeed a bug. I'll ship a new version by tomorrow.
djcohh

Post by djcohh »

Um, I like the idea that control commands are avaliable to bind to all tracks BUT the reason I tried to use a placeholder track is that there isn't any sign on the playlist item that a control command is assigned... Maybe could you add the label that control command is assigned to this track? (kind of like next overlay/top of the hour labels)
And I'm using the latest version (4.0.1.3)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Should now be fixed in v4.0.1.6!