Since one of the last updates our dj's have reported that the segue editor is not opening anymore.
I noticed there had been questions in the forum and you issued a new version. After updating we are now on v126.96.36.199, but still the segue editor is not opening. As you have added a new right to show the segue editor i tried the following:
- Logged in as Admin and tried the Segue Editor, everything worked as expected
- I made sure that the 'Show Segue Editor' right was checked in the standard operator profile.
- I made sure our dj has the standard operator profile assigned to him
- I logged in as the dj
- I used the right mouse menu and the Segue Editor is available (not greyed out) as expected
- Clicked the menu item, but nothing happens. The Segue editor is not opening
- Tried shortcut key ALT-F11 with same result, editor is not opening.
- I went back to the settings and removed the 'Show Segue Editor' right from the standard operator profile.
- Logged in as the dj again and noticed that this time the Segue Editor menu item is greyed out as expected.
- Went back to settings and checked the 'Show Segue Editor' right again.
- Results are the same as before, editor is not opening.
- Assigned the administrator profile to the dj
- Logged in as the dj (who now is an administrator)
- Segue Editor is not opening
In your reply to another forum post you mentioned removing the layout file. Would that be all the *.layout files in the local config directory?
With kind regards,