.NET Application Error

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
phonic
.NET Application Error

Post by phonic »

Not sure if this is the same error I got in the last bug report, but it does reference the Un4Seen.BASS library.
I thought this was done with, so I've not got a dump. I'll restart them for next time.

Application: ProppFrexx ONAIR.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
at Un4seen.Bass.Bass.BASS_StreamFree(Int32)
at ProppFrexx.MediaEntry.ReadTagInfo(Boolean, Int32)
at ProppFrexx.MediaEntry.GetTagInfo(Boolean, Int32)
at ProppFrexx.ScriptLibrary.bHkY(ProppFrexx.MediaEntry)
at ProppFrexx.ScriptLibrary.GetNextTracks(System.Object, System.DateTime, System.DateTime, Int32)
at ProppFrexx.PlayerHelper.ResolveEmbeddedScriptContainer(ProppFrexx.MediaEntry, System.Object, System.DateTime, System.DateTime, ProppFrexx.RemoteControl.RemoteProgramHelper)
at ProppFrexx.Advertising.OverlayContent.IIgS(ProppFrexx.Advertising.OverlayProgram)
at ProppFrexx.Advertising.OverlayContent.ResolveContent(ProppFrexx.Advertising.OverlayProgram, System.Threading.WaitCallback, Boolean)
at ProppFrexx.ProppFrexx_ONAIR.DHnS(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<ProppFrexx.Advertising.OverlayProgram>)
at ProppFrexx.ProppFrexx_ONAIR+meg.PI6z()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(System.Threading.Tasks.Task ByRef)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean)
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
radio42
Site Admin
Re: .NET Application Error

Post by radio42 »

Yes, this is the initial error you posted here, for which you never have been able to collect a crash dump, which I would need to send it to the BASS lib developer. So I am closing it here and we keep it tracked in the original post:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2482#p12946