GPIO Issue with D&R

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: GPIO Issue with D&R

Post by radio42 »

And this is what you downloaded and installed correct?
https://github.com/benhartwich/proppfrexx-remote/
DJDax1959

Post by DJDax1959 »

Thank you Michel for the link...I will run through those settings .
Have a great day
Bob Van Dongen

Post by Bob Van Dongen »

CoolRadio wrote: 22 Mar 2021 15:32 Dear Bernd

I removed the USB Isolator between PC and D&R Airance and it works fine now.
Don't know the reason because it was working fine on the "öld" pc where we also used this USB Isolator.

Any ideas ?

Thans for your support

Regards
Richard
Hi Cool radio

I have exactly the same problem, hopefully you can help me. what do you mean you removed the insulator? I cannot turn on the Airence in the first gpio page either.

Thank you so much
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The GPIO configuration (preset) and installation instructions can be found here: https://github.com/benhartwich/proppfrexx-remote/
warmeman

Post by warmeman »

CoolRadio wrote: 22 Mar 2021 15:32 Dear Bernd

I removed the USB Isolator between PC and D&R Airance and it works fine now.
Don't know the reason because it was working fine on the "öld" pc where we also used this USB Isolator.

Any ideas ?

Thans for your support

Regards
Richard
There is a digital interference in the audio of the USB channels of the d&r airlite. I recently got an Airlite MKII, which I hoped would solve this problem. Unfortunately, the glitch is still there. With a USB isolator you will not completely eliminate the interference, and it will cause other problems, which you have now experienced yourself. I solved it by using a USB sound card (the Focusrite Scarlet 1820) and using the Line option. Of course you do need the USB connection for control from proppfrexx, but in the sound settings in Windows you have to disable the 4 D&R sound cards, and the interference disappears. Apart from this drawback, the airlite is a great mixer, especially in combination with proppfrexx. You may find this solution useful, which works very well for me.