Remote ONAIR Viewer

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
friso
Remote ONAIR Viewer

Post by friso »

Bernd

Great new feature, and you could even sent a command. But it would be very nice if this feature would be extended with monitoring the current playlist, and could also be mannaged by an external producer. So you can edit the current playlist on the live assist side.

For our playout this would be a very nice enhamcement. I did it till now thrue some command instructions, but it is very complex.

So would this be possible?

Friso
friso
Re: Remote ONAIR Viewer

Post by friso »

Bernd

Would it be more simple when it works only when you work with the media manager?
Then both systems should work with the same locations.

Friso
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Guess you mean the Media Library Server?
Yes, I mean we can always come up with certain restrictions...I just have to think about it for a while...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The current playlist is shown: previous track, current track, next track...?!
Yes, it is a viewer and not a remote manager ;-)
So I am not sure, if real editing capabilities would work out - e.g. note the issue about physical location of audio files on your local PC and the remote PC; this would mean uploading files etc. etc. so that all is rather complex.
So maybe something for later, I'll take a look...
friso

Post by friso »

Yes sorry, i meant the media library server.
It would be very nice. Then it would also be nice that somehow cartwalls wil be added to the media library server.

Friso
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The Media Library Server didn't differentiate between Media Libs and Cartwall Libs, as this distinction is only made within ProppFrexx ONAIR.
So you can create any number of libs on the server then use some of then as a cartwall and some as a media lib on the ProppFrexx ONAIR side...