Link Items

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
DennisdeWit
Link Items

Post by DennisdeWit »

Dear Bernd,

I have been trying ProppFrexx, and I figured the only way you can 'mix songs together', is by using the Segue Editor and then click Auto Play. This is not always handy, for example when you use this software as Live Assist and forget to disable the Auto Play in time.

mAirlist has a function that you can click on 'link item' (such as Dalet and OmniPlayer has too). Meaning when you click 'link item', the item will be linked to just the following item in the playlist, and after that it won't play further automatically, unless you of course link the second item to the third item as well. I am missing such a feature in ProppFrexx. Could you tell me how to do it, or maybe could you consider using this idea in future versions?

Thanks,
Dennis de Wit
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Link Items

Post by radio42 »

ProppFrexx has the same feature - I just don't call it a 'link' ;-)

On the current track you can (e.g. in the playlist press ALT+N) to toggle the track option 'AutoPlayNext'.
You can also reach this option from the playlist context menu (right-click, select 'Track Settings' - 'Toogle AutoPlayNext' option).
In the DJ Players you can use the 'Track Option' icon to the left of the media type combo box.
Or you edit the track 'Option' accordingly and set the 'AutoPlayNext' option.
friso
Re: Link Items

Post by friso »

Or you can create an embedded container of the selected tracks/jingles.

Friso