New mix settings

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
djbony
New mix settings

Post by djbony »

Hi Bern,
Could you add new mix function, like this:
If next song have In and Full point, mix takes place so that the Next point meets with the Full point of next track. Thanks. P.
Attachments
Mix.png
Mix.png (3.67 KiB) Viewed 13215 times
radio42
Site Admin
Re: New mix settings

Post by radio42 »

If you send me your audio files as well as your exact mixing settings (from the above post I can not really follow ;-) I might try to reproduce what you are saying... please also let me know what exact version you are using...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I am sorry but that makes no sense.
The NEXT cue point is defined to be the point where the next track should start.
As you define the IN and FULL resp. the FADE and OUT cue points anyhow, why don't you define the NEXT cue point accordingly to your requirements.
djbony

Post by djbony »

Because some songs begin before the raid comes first beat. And if the previous song ends cut, I want to put on themselves last and first beat seats
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I guess in that case you can still set the segue manually? Or not?
Else have you tried the limit options in the mixing settings?
However there are always cases where an automatic segue might fail.
So I am still not sure why your new mix option would help, if that is set in general ?
djbony

Post by djbony »

Manually of course yes. I have set mixing point at all songs - In, sometimes in combination In-Full, Ramp, Fade, Next and Out. Needed at night or in automatic mode would be handy if it mixing as manual editing ;)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Not sure what you means, as with the ACPD modes incl. the mentioned limit modes all is possible as far as automation can do it.
So I am still not sure what is missing.
djbony

Post by djbony »

Here is example in mp3, what I want: http://www.uschovna.cz/zasilka/JFYSPTWW9CJSKJT3-SH6

CartMaster from 8bc have other mix point called MixIn. It is a point that he meets with "Next" point in previous track. Before this point It can be done independent fade in (as PFOA with In and Full points).
djbony

Post by djbony »

I understand that Propp is different and I saying: It is better than more automation software which I used in the past!
I understand the recommended settings too. But this method I can not be use. My MP3 have manually sets all mix points. I don't use ACPD. Fade In at the beginning of the track is not a rule. If they went an extra point (like MixIn) in the future to add, I would like to ;)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I see what you mean. I'll see what can be done.