Extende song history

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
JWvanGulik
Extende song history

Post by JWvanGulik »

Hi Bernd, is it possible to add an extended song history to PF? So that one can see when a certain song is played historically (not only the last time).
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Extende song history

Post by radio42 »

This is already existing.
The entries in the song histories are directly visible.
But, if you enable (check) the "Keep Global Statistics Log" option (general settings, section Logging/History) and look to the extra ProppFrexx Statistics application (explained in the report designer tutorial video at the very end) you can even see all the past entries as well.
Same when you write the playlist log file (which is enabled by default), which also contains all past entries.
Search and Filter capabilities are enabled in the ProppFrexx Statistics application.
JWvanGulik

Post by JWvanGulik »

Hi Bernd, I don't get it. How and where are the song histories directly visible? When I use Alt+2 I only get the times played and the last moment it was played, no previously played information.
The "Keep Global Statistics Log" option is checked already. Somehow I cannot find the PF Statistics application. Is it part of my Professional Edition?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No, ProppFrexx Statistics is a separate application - see the mentioned tutorial video. It is available in the windows start menu under 'radio42' and the name 'ProppFrexx Statistics'.

The song history entries are visible, when you click on the resp. link, e.g. click on the name in the general settings (which turns into a hand when you hoover over). The global song history is also available from the 'Tools' ribbon tab, see the 'Show Global History...' button.
JWvanGulik

Post by JWvanGulik »

PF Statistics found meanwhile, but this is something that I want to look into later. Too complicated for now... :?
With song history I mean not all the played songs, but the history of just one song when it was played back in time. So when a track is played 15 times, I would like to see a record of 15 moments in time when it was played.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

That could be done in the statistics app, as it logs each and every song. Else this wouldn’t be possible.
But you will have a hard time to to fully understand the why! As your rules and conditions are often missed!
But still, the global statistic offers exactly that!
There’s no other statistic in ProppFrexx, especially not per song.
ElenaRadio

Post by ElenaRadio »

Good Evening. Maybe it`s a silly question, but I simply don`t get from your video ProppFrexx Report Designer, at minute 21, where to find the function ProppFrexx Statistics. I understand the next steps, but not the path to access ProppFrexx Statistics. Thank you!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The ProppFrexx Statistics is an extra application. You find it in the standard windows start menu under radio42.

See here for more info: https://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/foru ... 8944#p8944
ElenaRadio

Post by ElenaRadio »

Thank you. Maybe I was not so specific when I asked the question. My problem is that I don`t understand how to acces (the command of the picture) from ProppFrexx Statistics. What button should I press? I simply don`t find something like that no matter how I search it.
Attachments
Report1.jpg
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Ahh, so you mean the ‚stats‘ folder?!
It is located at the used configuration folder.
Ie. %appdata%/radio42/ProppFrexx ONAIR/4.0/stats