Line on PLAYLIST

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
grebda
Line on PLAYLIST

Post by grebda »

EN:Hello, I have a suggestion. That would be the title song played running line (in playlist) which is just a song? And if he approached the end of the song that turned red? Like it's in this picture to the left below. http://www.rcsworks.com/en/images/scree ... zetta1.jpg
It would be much better for us. It would be very nice. Thank you very much. SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.

CZ: Dobrý den, mám návrh. Že by za názvem hraného songu b?žela ?ára, (V Playlistu)kde je zrovna song ? A kdyby se song blížil ke konci aby z?ervenal ? Podobn? jako je to na tomto obrázku v levo dole. http://www.rcsworks.com/en/images/scree ... zetta1.jpg
Bylo by to o hodn? lepší pro nás. Bylo by to velice hezké. D?kuji moc
SORRY FOR MY VERY BAD ENGLISH !! :-( :-(
Farbo
Re: Line on PLAYLIST

Post by Farbo »

I think it is enough to use feature in user settings "Playlist: Show current playing line" and "Playlist: Show current playing progress". Bernd could just make some enhancement, i.e. that this progress line will also change its colour or blink at the end. Something similar like it is with DJ or PFL player currently.
Peter
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Line on PLAYLIST

Post by radio42 »

Unfortunately your provided links are somehow broken.

However, you8 can adjust this pretty much similar I guess:
Open the User Settings (press CTRL+F3) or use the 'Settings' menu located at the top right of the main forms ribbon (click on the user icon).
In the 'User Settings' dialog select/check the 'Playlist: Show Current Playing Line' and 'Playlist: Show Current Playing Progress' from the ''Other Options' combo box.

Regarding the blinking:
I guess it is fairly enough blinking already present at the respective DJ Player and/or the Timecode window- so no real need to add that also to the playlist line - as in the end I could make the whole screen blinking ;-)